Beth Hobart | Realtor®
Beth is a proud UCF Grad who is extremely passionate about her community. She currently sits on the Board for the Orlando City Soccer Foundation, the fundraising arm of Orlando City Soccer Club, committed to improving the lives of children in the Central Florida community.
She also volunteers with Rebuild Globally, a non-profit that fights poverty through education and job training in Haiti, and is a past Board Member and volunteer with Quest Inc., a local non-profit that helps children and adults with developmental disabilities.
In 2015, Beth served as President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® Orlando Chapter, a network of successful REALTORS® advancing women as professionals and leaders in business, the industry, and the communities they serve. And she has also served as a Florida Realtor’s Director in 2015 and 2017.
Beth is an Alumni of the Downtown Orlando Partnership’s Connect DTO Inaugural Class, focusing on strategic insights into commerce, community, culture and catalystic movements happening in Downtown Orlando now and the future. She is an Alumni of Leadership Orlando’s Class 90, America’s largest community leadership program that creates opportunities to observe, interact and learn from public, private and civic leaders across Central Florida. She is also a graduate of the Mayor’s City Academy, a program which educates the citizens of Orlando about our City government.
Aside from staying involved in her community, and helping people buy and sell homes, she is an avid runner, with countless 5Ks and half marathons under her belt, but she’s most proud of the 4 marathons that she has completed: Disney, NYC, Marine Corps (Washington D.C.) and Chicago.
Beth loves traveling with her husband, Jim, and walking her rescue dog, Tommy, spending time with good friends and her family, and leaving the world a little better than she found it…all while drinking copious amounts of coffee.
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
• #1 Realtor at Mainframe Real Estate, 2017
• Named as one of the Hot 100 REALTORS® by Orlando Magazine, 2015 / 2016 / 2017
• President of the Women’s Council of REALTORS®, Orlando Chapter, 2015
• Humanitarian of the Year by the Women’s Council of REALTORS®, 2014
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
• Board Member Orlando City Soccer Foundation, 2015 – Present
• Downtown Orlando Partnership’s Connect DTO’s Inaugural Class, 2016 / 2017
• Florida Executive Women, 2015 – Present
• Director, Florida REALTORS®, 2015 / 2017
• Leadership Orlando, 2015 / 2016
• Volunteer for REBUILD Globally, 2013 – Present
• Volunteer for Quest, Inc., 2001- Present
• Board Member Nap Ford Community School 2011 – 2013
• Board Member, Quest Inc. 2009 – 2011
• Track Shack MarathonFest, 2009 – Present
• Graduate of the Mayor’s City Academy, 2008
• Maitland Rotary, 2007 – 2009
Lillian-Marie Vides | Operations Manager
In 2014, Lillian and her husband found themselves working with the Beth Sells Florida team to purchase an old 1940s Colonial passion project, in downtown Orlando. Having such a wonderful buying experience sparked a love of helping people find their dream homes, and when the opportunity came along to join Beth’s team, it was a perfect match. Lillian brings her background in marketing, brand development, and running a small business to the Beth Sells Florida team, ensuring that every “t” is crossed and “i” dotted. She is also constantly looking for new ways to improve the customer service experience, and works with marketing tactics that align the unique features of each home to the right buyers. As a non-native, she has been surprised at how much she’s fallen for the REAL Orlando, and loves to share the incredible local culture with anyone who will listen.
In her free time, you can find her hard at work with her husband, restoring their beloved old house, or escaping off-grid in the Blue Ridge mountains.
Emily MacMillin | Client Relations Coordinator
A native Floridian, Emily is a student at the University of Central Florida. She is currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and hopes to be a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. In the mean time, she is exploring the world of real estate and learning skills, such as client relations, to help her in her future career. She enjoys volunteering in the community with the Orlando City Soccer Foundation and spending time with her family and friends.